• As of January 7th, all course registration is to be completed through the GaPDS website. Log-in to your account at https://gapds.decal.ga.gov/.
• All participants must pre-register and pay any applicable fees in order to attend the class of choice.
• Enrollment is on a first-come first-served basis. This includes all Quality Rated courses offered.
• Your enrollment will NOT be processed until payment is received.
• We will NOT collect fees at the time of the class.
• Enrollment will be closed and registration fee returned when class limit is reached.
• Participants will receive email confirmation from the GaPDS website when their registration has been processed and confirmed. Until you receive this email, your registration is not confirmed.
• Training fees must be received before the training date noted on the calendar in order to be registered. Fees received in our office after the training date will be returned, or a credit will be given towards another class.
• Fees may be mailed, with the training and date listed, to the following address:
LEAP Early Learning Partners
108 SRP Drive, Suite B
Evans, GA 30809
• We currently accept payment in the form of credit cards (online), checks, money orders, and cash.
• Cash fees may be dropped off during our normal business hours: Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
• Checks and money orders should be made payable to: “Augusta University”.
• There will be a $30 fee for any returned checks. Multiple returned checks will result in a requirement for alternate payment methods for future training sessions.
• If a check is received for a class for which LEAP Early Learning Partners is not receiving payment, attempts to contact the participant will be made in order to return the payment. We cannot forward payment on to any other agency or person.
• Classes are subject to cancellation if there is not an adequate enrollment.
• Class cancellation is determined at least three (3) days BEFORE the class is scheduled to be held and all participants will be notified via phone and/or e-mail of any cancellations.
• If weather conditions may create unsafe travel conditions, it is recommended that you contact LEAP Early Learning Partners to confirm the status of the class. If a class is canceled due to weather, we will make every attempt possible to contact all registered participants and reschedule the class.
• If you pay for a training and are unable to attend, a credit will be given only if we have received advanced notice. If you register for a FREE training and do not give advanced notice of cancellation, you may not be permitted to register for another FREE training for one year.
• All participants are required to participate for the full training time allotted.
• Participants will not be allowed to enter if arrival is fifteen minutes after the scheduled start time.
• Class credit will not be given for late arrival.
• Leaving during a training session, extended absence during a training and/or participating in phone calls or text messaging will result in a loss of training credit.
• In order to ensure a quality training experience for everyone, children are not permitted in trainings.