Quality Care for Children, through its Provider Resource Hub, is sponsoring a two-hour webinar on Budgeting Benefits by Tom Copeland, for all Family Child Care Learning Homes.
What a Budget Can Do For You/How to Manage Your Money During This Financial Crisis
With a loss of business income, what can family child care providers do to manage their money? This webinar will cover:
- How to set short and long terms financial goals
- How to use a budget to cut expenses and plan ahead
- How to create a profit and loss statement to help get a loan or grant or claim unemployment benefits
- What are the tax implications of lower income on your 2020 tax return
- What federal programs can help: loans/grants and unemployment benefits
2 Hours of State Approved Training will be provided.
This is now an Online ONLY event.
Register for this event here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4543933415890453507
DateDay: Tuesday, April 07
ContactName: Quality Care for Children