Technical Assistance Coordinator – Job ID 16320
A Technical Assistance Coordinator is responsible for providing technical assistance (TA) and training to child care providers and early education programs in a designated service delivery area. Primary goal of technical assistance is program quality improvement and Quality Rated leveling.
- Provide technical assistance/support to ECE professionals by phone, e-mail and regular on-site visits to assist program in improving program quality and/or achieving Quality Rated leveling.
- Complete formal assessments, develop and implement a plan of improvement, and maintain necessary documentation.
- Provide professional development training in accordance with state guidelines and national best practices.
- Participate in provider recruitment efforts related to Quality Rated participation and TA.
- In coordination with program leadership, engage community partners in region by participating in meetings and facilitating partner events.
- Complete all required reports, site visit documentation forms, etc. in compliance with state and program guidelines and national best practices.
- Provide career counseling to early learning professionals interested in returning to school.
- Upon completion of Professional Learning Community (PLC) training, will facilitate PLC groups in conjunction with region-wide efforts.
- Perform other duties as assigned and necessary to meet program needs and provide high-quality services.
BS in Early Childhood Education, Family and Consumer Sciences, or related field / Must meet minimum requirements as a GA State Approved Trainer (including minimum of 3 years’ experience working directly with groups of children B-8) / Proficient in MS Office. Must provide copy of college transcripts and hold a valid driver’s license and appropriate insurance.
Masters degree in ECE or related field / Experience in a child care setting / Experience providing technical assistance or serving as a mentor / Familiarity with the state of GA licensing regulations governing child care facilities / Experience providing adult education
To apply for this position:
Visit: https://www.augusta.edu/hr/jobs/university/index.php > select External Applicants > Under Basic Job Search, for Keywords > enter “CCRR Technical” > Posted > “Anytime”.
Note: If you are unable to find the position using this method, you can also use the headings under Latest Job Postings > scroll down to find postings for 5/9/19.
If you have any trouble accessing the website or attaching a resume, please contact:
Jacob Usry, HR Talent Consultant, 706-721-7369 or Fey Negron-Rosario, HR Assistant, 706-721-2590