The Technical Assistance & Support Coordinator is responsible for providing intensive TA to sites to support efforts to get programs Quality Rated and to support the professional development efforts of the CCR&R by developing training sessions/materials and providing trainings throughout the region.
Technical Assistance & Support Coordinator will:
- Develop high quality trainings and professional development resources in accordance with best practices. Support transfer of learning efforts in region.
- Deliver approved trainings throughout service area at times to best meet the needs of our consumers. Provide TOT training to other team members as needed.
- As needed, will assist in provider recruitment efforts and engage community partners in region by participating in meetings and facilitating partner events.
- Support TA efforts throughout region by providing support, as needed, to high-need programs and by supporting programs with identified barriers prior to beginning quality improvement TA.
- Complete all required reports, site visit documentation forms, etc. in compliance with state and program guidelines and national best practices.
- Perform other duties as assigned and necessary to meet program needs and provide high-quality services.
- BS in Early Childhood Education, Family and Consumer Sciences, or related field
- Must meet minimum requirements as a GA State Approved Trainer
- Must provide copy of college transcripts
- Must hold a valid driver’s license and appropriate insurance
- Must be proficient in MS Office
- Masters degree in ECE or related field
- Experience in a child care setting
- Experience providing technical assistance/serving as a mentor
- Familiarity with the state of GA licensing regulations governing child care facilities
- Experience providing adult education
While all applicants located within/near the region’s service area will be considered, the ideal candidate will be centrally located within the region. Depending on the location of the final candidate, the position may be based from a home office.
Service area map can be found here: http://leapccrr.org/service-area/
To apply for position:
Visit: http://www.augusta.edu/hr/jobs/university/index.php > External Applicants > Keywords: “TA” > Posted: “Anytime”. Job ID: 00014455 or Job Opening: 13729
If you have any trouble accessing the website or attaching a resume, you can contact Jacob Usry in Human Resources at 706-721-7369.
To download the job description, please click here.