The Operations Coordinator will be responsible for the efficient and accurate collection and reporting of data related to CCR&R work.
Operations Coordinator will:
Data Collection & Analysis
- Maintain current and historical data for providers receiving technical assistance utilizing ETO Software
- Work with program leadership to ensure consistency and accuracy of all regional data
- Compile data for monthly reporting and for special data requests
- Develop strategies to improve data collection processes and reports
- Review available data to identify potential targets for recruitment
- Collaborate with team to plan and schedule QR recruitment events throughout region.
- Prepare email blasts to be distributed to target groups
Direct Support to Providers
- Assist providers with completing the QR Application, as needed
- Provide QR website technical support (in conjunction with the QR Helpdesk)
- Provide support/phone TA related to selected portfolio items, as needed
- In collaboration with TA team, provide assistance to providers in completing “pre-TA” activities
General Support Activities
- Collaborate with the Director to prepare quarterly provider newsletter
- Distribute exit letters and TA surveys when a TA case is closed
- Collaborate with other team members to update and monitor the CCR&R website and social media efforts
Other duties as necessary to meet program goals
Selected candidate must be:
- Proficient in MS Office, with strong knowledge of Excel
- Able to maintain accurate data
- Communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Knowledgeable of early childhood education (knowledge of QR would be beneficial)
- Strong in planning and data analysis
- Able to work from a home office if not located within vicinity of main CCR&R office in Macon
Minimum Education/Training and Experience:
- High school diploma with at least 5 years administrative and at least 3 years in data management and supervisory experience
- Knowledge of/experience with accounting, data, and administrative management practices and procedures
- Knowledge of/experience with clerical practices and procedures
- Knowledge of/experience with human resources management practices and procedures
- Knowledge of/experience with business and management principles
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
- Excels at operating in an fast pace, community environment
Position is a full time, non-exempt, benefits-eligible position.
To apply for position: Visit: http://www.augusta.edu/hr/jobs/university/index.php > External Applicants > Keywords: “Operations Coordinator” > Posted: “Anytime”. Job ID: 12757
If you have any trouble accessing the website or attaching a resume, you can contact Jacob Usry in Human Resources at 706-721-7369.
To download the job description, please click here.