The CCR&R Outreach Coordinator will focus on recruitment efforts for Quality Rated (QR) and the QR TA Project.
Outreach Coordinator will:
- Oversees all recruitment efforts of the CCR&R (to try and get more providers to enroll in our TA Project). Coordinate plans for calls, events, email and social media campaigns, etc.
- Maintain accurate data related to recruitment efforts and complete necessary reporting.
- Coordinate/carry out innovative outreach efforts and provide one-on-one contact and on-going communication with providers in our region to assist them in overcoming barriers that have kept them from participating in Quality Rated.
- Provide professional development training in accordance with state guidelines and national best practices.
- Assist with large training events, support efforts to develop/implement Family Child Care conferences throughout region, coordinate training needs for providers in Phase 1 of TA & assist with other trainings as needed. As able, address needs for leadership capacity building for providers.
- In conjunction with assigned Team Leader, support efforts within the Bibb County Empowerment Zone (in addition to the recruitment work) as needed.
- As able, provide support directly to providers. Assist with Quality Rated portfolio & provide group portfolio sessions as needed. Provide assistance to sites that need more intensive TA or that are facing challenges, at the request of the TA or AD.
- In conjunction with AD and Director, provide support and training to Technical Assistance staff to ensure the highest quality services and support professional development of team members.
- Perform other duties as assigned and necessary to meet program needs and provide high-quality services.
- BS in ECE or related; at least 3 years exp in ECE or related field (early childhood, marketing, event coordination/project management, etc.).
- Must meet minimum requirements as a GA State Approved Trainer
Selected candidate must be:
- Proficient in strategic planning and marketing
- Proficient in MS Office
- Able to coordinate events and maintain accurate data.
- Communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Knowledgeable of early childhood education (knowledge of QR would be beneficial)
- Strong in planning and data analysis
- Able to work from a home office if not located within vicinity of main CCR&R office
- Able to work a flexible schedule, to include evenings and weekends and perform extensive travel within region
Position is a full time, exempt, benefits-eligible position. Pay grade = 14
To apply for position:
Visit: http://www.augusta.edu/hr/jobs/university/index.php > External Applicants > Keywords: “Outreach Coordinator” > Posted: “Anytime”. Job ID: 12757
If you have any trouble accessing the website or attaching a resume, you can contact Jacob Usry in Human Resources at 706-721-7369.
To download the job description, please click here.