TA & Support Coordinator
The Technical Assistance & Support Coordinator is responsible for providing intensive TA to sites to support efforts to get programs Quality Rated and to support the professional development efforts of the CCR&R by developing training sessions/materials and providing trainings throughout the region.
Technical Assistance & Support Coordinator will:
- Develop high quality trainings and professional development resources in accordance with best practices. Support transfer of learning efforts in region.
- Deliver approved trainings throughout service area at times to best meet the needs of our consumers. Provide TOT training to other team members as needed.
- As needed, will assist in provider recruitment efforts and engage community partners in region by participating in meetings and facilitating partner events.
- Support TA efforts throughout region by providing support, as needed, to high-need programs and by supporting programs with identified barriers prior to beginning quality improvement TA.
- Complete all required reports, site visit documentation forms, etc. in compliance with state and program guidelines and national best practices.
- Perform other duties as assigned and necessary to meet program needs and provide high-quality services.
For position requirements as well as application instructions, click here.